These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the website located at https://judiciary.go.ke/ (the “Website”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should not use the Website.
1. Intellectual Property
a. All content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, logos, and software, is the property of the Judiciary or its licensors and is protected by intellectual property laws. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
b. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content obtained from the Website without prior written permission from [your company].
2. User Conduct
a. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe or restrict the rights of others or inhibit their use and enjoyment of the Website. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
• Uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
• Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Uploading, posting, or transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
• Interfering with or disrupting the operation of the Website or its servers, or violating any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website.
• Engaging in any activity that could harm or negatively impact the Website’s reputation or interfere with the ability of others to access or use the Website.
b. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Website, without prior notice or liability, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
3. Third-Party Links
The Website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Judiciary. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that Judiciary shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties or conditions, express or implied. Judiciary does not warrant that the Website will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Website is at your sole risk.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Judiciary be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenue, whether incurred directly or indirectly, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [your jurisdiction].
Please note that this is a general template and may not cover all the necessary provisions for your specific website. It is essential to consult with a legal professional to ensure your terms and conditions comply with applicable laws and adequately protect your interests.